Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/16/d575002387/htdocs/app583210559/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-responsive-image-slider/layout.php on line 15
- Enclosure is constructed from 12 gauge galvaneal steel for superior corrosion protection
- The interchangeable roof panel is constructed from 10 gauge galvaneal steel for superior corrosion protection and strength
- 304L stainless steel hinges
- All external hardware zinc plated for corrosion protection
- Meets ANSI 7.12,28.1988 on security requirements
- Catalyzed urethane, top coat over 2 part epoxy primer for corrosion protection
- Dimensions (Width 45.00″ X Depth 45.00″ X Height 62.00″)
- Positive action three-point rotary lock mechanism, which is tool operated, with padlock provisions, ensures security from unauthorized entry
- Cable support ladder to accommodate a clean installation
- Cable loop support bracket for clean storage of excess cable
- Removable / interchangeable roof panel support fiber network modules, are fabricated from 10 gauge galvaneal steel
- Interchangeable roof panels provide an easy upgrade as new fiber technologies become available
- Industry standard, insulated ground bar, installed
- Marconi ground brackets, installed (2x)
- Mounting legs, (4x), with required mounting hardware provide for a stable installation
- Three sets of double doors, which can be secured in the open position and are removable, allow for access to all internal components
- This enclosure is designed to keep out moisture, minimize condensation and provide weather protection
- Drop down cross connect panel provides ease of access to and accommodates either 50 or 25 pin cross connect modules
- This enclosure includes a Fiber Splice area, with removable panel, to accommodate fiber splicing and allow for remote fiber splicing
- Document holder mounted to front door provides a convenient location for required field documentation
THE ALLIANCE ENCLOSURES, MODEL BD-45, HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO ACT AS A FIBER AND LOOP EQUIPMENT ENCLOSURE. THESE UNITS WILL ACCOMMODATE VARIOUS NETWORK MODULES.
THESE UNITS ARE DESIGNED FOR FIELD INSTALLATION ALONG THE FIBER ROUTE AND ALLOW FOR STORAGE OF CABLE AS WELL AS SPLICING AND GROUNDING.
THESE UNITS ARE SUPPLIED WITH REMOVABLE GROUND SLEEVES AND INTERCHANGEABLE ROOF PANELS TO ACCOMMODATE VARIOUS INSTALLATION APPLICATIONS.