- Enclosure is constructed from 12 gauge galvaneal steel for superior corrosion protection
- 304L stainless steel hinges
- All external hardware zinc plated for corrosion protection
- Meets ANSI 7.12,28.1988 on security requirements
- Catalyzed urethane, top coat over 2 part epoxy primer for corrosion protection
- Dimensions (Width ? 50.00″ X Depth ? 12.00″ X Height ? 60.00″)
- Positive action three-point rotary lock mechanism, which is tool operated, with padlock provisions, ensures security from unauthorized entry
- Cable support bar to accommodate a clean installation
- Industry standard, insolated ground bar, installed
- One set of double doors, which can be secured in the open position and are removable, allow for access to all internal components
- This enclosure is designed to keep out moisture, minimize condensation and provide weather protection
The Alliance Enclosures, model HWMA-02, is an intermediate junction enclosure which has been specifically designed for installation at the Central Office. The open back design provides for a clean and secure entry of the fiber into the CO, and allows for storage of cable as well as grounding.
The alliance enclosures, model HWMA-02-S, is a custom enclosure sized to meet your installation requirements. Contact us with your project specifications.