Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/16/d575002387/htdocs/app583210559/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-responsive-image-slider/layout.php on line 15
- Enclosure is constructed from 12 gauge galvaneal steel for superior corrosion protection
- The interchangeable roof panel is constructed from 10 gauge galvaneal steel for superior corrosion protection and strength
- 304L stainless steel hinges
- All external hardware zinc plated for corrosion protection
- Meets ANSI 7.12,28.1988 on security requirements
- Catalyzed urethane, top coat over 2 part epoxy primer for corrosion protection
- Dimensions (Width ? 39.75″ X Depth ? 31.75″ X Height ? 60.00″)
- Positive action three-point rotary lock mechanism, which is tool operated, with padlock provisions, ensures security from unauthorized entry
- Cable loop support bracket for clean storage of excess cable
Removable / interchangeable roof panel support fiber network modules, are fabricated from 10 gauge galvaneal steel
- Interchangeable roof panels provide an easy upgrade as new fiber technologies become available
- Industry standard, insulated ground bar, installed
- Mounting legs, (2x), with required mounting hardware provide for a stable installation
- Removable ground sleeve aids in the installation of the enclosure
- One set of double doors, which can be secured in the open position and are removable, allow for access to all internal components
- This enclosure is designed to keep out moisture, minimize condensation and provide weather protection
The alliance enclosures, Model HWMA-01, Has been designed to act as a fiber and loop equipment enclosure. These units will accommodate various network modules.
These units are designed for field installation along the fiber route and allow for storage of cable as well as splicing and grounding.
These units are supplied with removable ground sleeves and interchangeable roof panels to accommodate various installation applications.